Consumer Protection Act compliant
ORDER ON DELIVERY
The customer is allowed to inspect the goods on delivery and if the parcel is incorrect, can liaise with the YDE online customer services department to have it returned and your payment reimbursed.
COOLING OFF PERIOD, GOODS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE
Below is the YDE returns policy.
YDE will allow a return on an item of merchandise where
- The order is delivered to an address
YDE will allow a return on an item of merchandise returned within 14 days from date of delivery to an address
- The order is delivered to a store
YDE will allow a return on an item of merchandise returned within 14 days from Date of delivery to the store.
In addition to the following conditions being met:
- The original invoice is presented on return as proof of purchase.
- The price (swing) ticket is attached.
- The item has not been worn or used.
- Swimwear has the protective strip attached.
- The item is in its original condition and packaging.
- Items sold with promotional gifts are returned together with the gift.
- The item is returned in the country of purchase.
- No returns of underwear or boxers or panties will be permitted.
- No returns of Face Masks will be permitted.
- No returns of swimwear without the protective strip will be permitted.
- No returns of any body-piercing jewellery (including earrings) will be permitted.
- No returns of Final End of Season Sale items will be permitted.
- No returns of Gift Cards will be permitted.
We do have a 6 month quality guarantee on our products, please note we will gladly refund the consumer if:
- the consumer has the original invoice (so that we can prove purchase),
- the product is within 6 months old from date of purchase,
- if it is a manufacturing fault (upon assessment),
- the product has been used for the intended use,
- the product has been cared for according to wash/care label.
If you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return it, and all criteria
above have been met, you need to follow the process below:
- Phone our customer services call centre on 021 203 0083 and log the return with them. They will organize a
courier company to collect the parcel.
- Returns via a courier are charged at a fee of R30 per parcel. The original courier fee will not be refunded.
Returning in a YDE store
- Visit any YDE store and our staff will assist you with your return. Please note the original courier fee will not be refunded.
- You will need to bring in a printed copy of your YDE Order Confirmation email with you as proof of purchase in order for our staff to assist you with your return.
Currently we are not able to offer exchanges for items purchased from our online store. If you'd like a different color or size, you can exchange the item at any YDE store or return item(s) to us for a refund and place a new order.
- For in-store exchanges you will need to bring in a printed copy of your YDE Order Confirmation email with you as proof of purchase in order for our staff to assist you with your exchange.